- High School
Terms and Conditions
Services and Conditions of Use
Welcome to MSA Sports Network's online service (the "Service")! As part of our Service, MSA Sports Network agrees to provide you with information libraries, e-mail service, audio broadcasts of games and other computer services that MSA Sports Network may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this Agreement. Upon notice published through the Service, MSA Sports Network may modify this Agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use MSA Sports Network Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as "Customer" from time to time in this Agreement.
Rules For Online Conduct for MSA Sports Network School Fan Pages and Registered user posts
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not MSA Sports Network, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. MSA Sports Network does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will MSA Sports Network be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
You agree to NOT use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MSA Sports Network official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state of otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
Software Libraries and Copyrighted Materials
Only public domain software or graphics files or files where the owner has given express permission for online distribution may be posted to bulletin boards on the Service. The posting of any other type of file and the posting of links to any other type of file is strictly forbidden. The following types of files are examples of strictly forbidden postings:
Unauthorized copies of copyrighted photographs, drawings, graphics, text or other writings, computer programs or other software, recordings or designs; files containing advertisements or solicitations aimed at persuading other members to use certain goods or service; material of a sexually explicitly nature, including photographs and text.
Copyrighted material, including without limitation text, photographs, sound, video and music, may not be place on the Service without the express permission of the author or owner of the copyright on the material. Customer acknowledges that only the owner or someone authorized by the owner to post the material may do so. The downloading of copyrighted material is allowed by Customers only for Customers' own use. Customers may not copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any copyrighted material. The burden of determining that any information, software or any other content on the Service is not protected by copyright rests with the Customer. Customer acknowledges that MSA Sports Network and/or third party content providers remain the owners of the posted materials, and that Customer does not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted materials.
Limitation of Liability And Warranty
Customer agrees that use of the Service is entirely at Customer's own risk. MSA Sports Network's Services are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, including without limitation the MSA Sports Network software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the Service. Specifically, MSA Sports Network disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:
- any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services;
- any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither MSA Sports Network nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the Service or out of any breach of any warranty. Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the Service.
As of August 1, 2001, this site is owned & operated by MSA Sports NetworkSports.com, sponsored by MSA, Inc.
MSA Sports Network, "Anytime, Anywhere, Always There" and the MSA Sports Network logo are trademarks of MSA, Inc. and MSA Sports Network respectively. All other trademarks appearing on the Service are trademarks of their respective owners.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold MSA Sports Network harmless from any dispute which may arise from a breach of terms of this Agreement. Customer agrees to hold MSA Sports Network harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, related to Customer's violation of the Agreement, including the Rules of Conduct or any information, software or other content place on the Service by Customer.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to reference to any other law. Further, any dispute arising from the terms of this agreement or a breach of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Customer agrees to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
© Management Science Associates, Inc. 2013. All of the content of this Website is copyrighted. Any unauthorized broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording constitutes an infringement of copyright. Permission is granted to reproduce for personal and educational use only, and copying, hiring, lending for any commercial purpose is expressly prohibited.